Sunday, July 1, 2012

No gain

"A family outing".
That's what he called our day out today. He said it can't be a date unless one of us deems it so.
Excuse me, but What?
He was actually good on his word today, on time as well to take us to the amusement park (mostly Jaiden, I was invited along because, and this is his wording, "I wanted you there too and I thought you'd want to come.") We spent all day going on rides, taking pictures of her on each ride, and one of us was on a ride with her that required an adult.
His closeness hurt. EDIT: The several compliments of how good I looked in my dress. The hugs, the kisses on my cheeks, my head, forehead. The tender touch on my arm as he asked if I had a good time, at the night's end. And yet, he feels still he made the right decision. He said he didn't leave us...he just broke up with me. And we have to 'get along for Jaiden whether we like it or not'. I beg to differ.
I just can't bring myself to outwardly voice that ...difference yet. Why? I still feel.
Once it's over and I'm dead inside, I won't feel anything and I can say how I...what I think.

Right now I'm dealing with all this inner emotional toil, a broken ..no..a shredded heart..and my parents and I just aren't seeing eye to eye. So that is just chaos all over. OH. AND he made me get a ticket on my car tonight because he didn't listen when I said it's a PAY PARK. Bu the took the ticket and said he'd take care of it.

I can't win.
The person I want doesn't want me, but wants to pretend we're a happy family and my family thinks I'm giving in too much to him.
His stuff is still here, too. And I reminded him again that it has to go. He said he'd come tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.
I look at it as ..I got to spend a good afternoon and evening with my daughter whom I love with all my heart.

Edit:
And now we have plans to go to the beach next Saturday.
What the hell is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment