Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh look

...a fight out of no where. Over the fact he can't take Jaiden to his parents house. He said he understood she can't be there when he first left. It's hot. There's a million cats. Everything just spiralled all because I couldn't lie and say we weren't home or something. He said he said something yesterday but he didn't. He did however, tell Jaiden. Because she said something about seeing the 'white grandma's house with daddy'. So he told her he'd come back for her. But he failed to tell me.

Amidst all the ranting he said 'another reason for me leaving'.  which I didn't completely understand but whatever. I'm not using Jaiden as a weapon. I didn't say he couldn't see her. He just can't take her there. How hard is that to comprehend. Then he started ranting about money and how he's paying for everything, the apartment ..all for jaiden. Like I'm dirt. I'm nothing more than dirt.

All this garbage...
And then he ends it with 'Fine, we're done.'
Said he was going to ignore me for a while so he doesn't say something he regrets.
I'll do the same. I'll ignore him too.

All this is doing is making sure we stand no chance in hell of being together.
My plans stay as it is. I'll be finishing the child support papers either Thursday or Friday. I can't keep doing this. I can't keep giving him power.
All it does is hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment