Thursday, July 5, 2012

I wish you'd understand

Why I said you couldnt have her. The fact that you lied. About telling me pissed me off. Because if you had, the answer would have been no then and we wouldn't have has that fight. I hate your mother. I hate your sister.
I'll never be the person they want for you. So they'll never leave you alone. They'll always meddle. Always poison your mind.

You reminded me that you were miserable. That somehow I was at fault. You reminded me that it's your money paying for what I have. I've never once utilized money in any way that it wasn't supposed to be. Not while you were here not when you left. So to attack me with talk about money was low. To tell me it's my ego talking was wrong. Harsh. But that's majority of your words to me. Harsh. Hurtful. Cold.

You don't see the pain you inflict because you think you're right in very choice you've made so far. So my feeling don't matter. Just that you're doing everything you're doing for Jaiden. And that should be enough.

But if you'd take the time to notice, I don't talk to you about us. I don't initiate any physical contact. I don't call you. I don't make plans with you.

I've been nothing less than kind to you even though you talk to me and treat me like crap. I'm the only one who's ever encouraged you to do and be good to your family when they neglected us.
I've supported every avenue you pursued. I backed you up. I looked out for you.

And you can't do the same for me.
So now because of this, I'm the enemy. I look evil like I purposely don't want you to see you're daughter. I won't let your family see her.
It's whatever.
I know why I said no. And I know why I got mad. You should have known better.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Want me to move out now? I can be gone in a day. Because of today I expect no less because I know your mother and sister will fill your head with shit.

Because of them, we won't ever be together.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment