Friday, July 6, 2012

It has to be the booze

And even then,  I only had 2 beers. But I feel extremely elated. I did, perhaps a stupid move tonight. But after I got home, I called him. And asked him to come out for a drink. And he accepted. And now it's over 2 hour later and I feel enamored. Nothing happened, except we sat there and had light conversation about nothing at all. About him moving into his own place in 3 weeks. I told him he'd be ok.
We didn't talk about us. We didn't talk about Jaiden. ..we kept it light. He paid the tab even though I offered to pay my half. And then drove me home despite it being a 2 second drive.
...
And now the only song I want to hear is Love Touch - Rod Stewart.
My poor heart.
I'm lost in what love ought to be rather than what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment