Thursday, August 9, 2012

His kiss

He and I had a tumultuous few days what with court and the like. I'd managed to keep my distance since then. I stay away from my phone and keep it on vibrate. So I wont hear if he calls or texts.
He texted today to take Jaiden to the park. Showed up 45 minutes late and only stayed with her for 30 minutes instead of an hour like he said he would
...he said he'd be going to Vegas next week. We talked about enrolling her in school. I keep it short. Simple. But he kept getting close. Jaiden said she wanted him to stay here. He said he was very tempted.
He said he was going crazy at home. He didn't know how he could have lived there before. He can't bear it now.
He shared several kisses on my cheek while here and somehow it diverted to my neck, ear and then lips.
But ended there. He said he will miss me while in Vegas ... There were a lot of simple comments shared that simply let us know we missed each other. Without actually saying it.
When he left though, he went the other way and not home. Which puzzled me. But it's whatever

..i'll keep trying to stay away. Because I want him to come back on his own.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment