Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What a week..

Since my last rendezvous lots have unfolded. Good and bad. So I will save the bulk of my ranting for when I'm on the pc. I can type More. Faster. The words are moving too swiftly to tap it all out in here unless completely necessary. On a short note, I haven't spoken to Jason in a few days yet the last time I did, I was main occupant of his mind and he'd missed me. Hoped to catch up soon. It has yet to come. I did tell him that his wife has been marking her territory as far as his Facebook goes. The last time we talked he says she snoops on his messages. Inquired about me ...
"Are you sleeping with that girl Mindy? "
"No, we are just friends. Why?"
"Oh, well she lives in Sayreville and you're always talking to her. I don't blame you if you were."

My jaw hit the keyboard with a painful clatter. I had told him before that women know. They can sense others close in their territory when it comes to their men. He said it himself. If we ever met, his eyes would devour me.

It felt good and bad. The want. The forbidden ...
I hate that he's so lonely. I dislike that his wife is nasty and rude to him. But I only know one side of the story. I only will every know one side. I'm HIS friend and would never become a mutual friend with someone who sees me as a personal threat to her marriage.

I wish there was more I could do for him, say to him. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. This past week has been less than frequent seeing him but when I had, we had some shared ranting. He doesn't understand what makes Chris do what he does. Makes two of us, honestly.
We're equally drawn by the 20% we don't get in our relationships .. But is either of us getting the other 80%?

I don't know.
I don't want to find out like that.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment