Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today has been trying..

I woke up early after 3 hours of sleep, with the intention of taking Jaiden to the beach with Chris and his parents, and a friend of his. I spent a while trying to wake him up, and he wouldn't budge. So I contacted his mom and told her they were both still asleep. That they should go without us. I was still tired but she'd never been to the beach during the daytime. It seemed like a great opportunity. After cancelling plans, she woke up 10 minutes after, which then still gave us time to get ready. But Chris wasn't awake. And I didn't feel like calling back and changing already changed plans.
10.30 was our aim.
He woke up at 11.14 and went to the living room with his phone. I guess part of him felt bad for not waking up sooner, or when I was trying to wake him. BUT he bounced back and went right back to sleep.
I, had to stay awake with my chubs, feed her and entertain her with a huge migraine. I think I yelled at her QUITE a bit because I somehow kept drifting and she kept fwapping me in the face pretty hard for a lil munchkin. She stuck a gluestick on my nose. Wore my heels, took off her diaper on numerous occasions, which is fine, she's got a cute butt. Lol.
I just felt so edgy.
Part of me still feels upset about the beach but...I can't tell why. It's not like it's something I'd miss, or something I was looking forward to with high hopes.


No comments:

Post a Comment