Friday, June 17, 2011

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Do people enjoy being pushed around? Or just hate doing things for themselves so when someone else takes the initiative, they have that opportunity to say "You made me."? I'm not an "I told you so." kind of person. But if you aren't going to do it for your own good and it affects me, then I'm going to look out for ME. Because, clearly, you aren't. Making him go to the doctor affected me and he made me feel terrible because I called his mother. Why? She's the only one I knew available to take him. Jaiden wouldn't stay with her and he wouldn't go himself. I didn't want to risk Jaiden or myself getting sick because...I have no insurance and don't have the money for OOP doctor visits. Nor, do I want a sick toddler.
If I hadn't done what I did, it would make me seem, like I didn't care. And worst case scenario, we all get sick.
..He's got an upper respiratory infection. Oh the joys. And like most men, when he's sick he turns into a big, whiny baby. Cranky and either stuck in bed, or in front the computer acting like an invalid. When I'm sick...I still have to gather the strength to do it all.
Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment