Monday, June 27, 2011

Groggy.

That's how I feel right now. It's actually gorgeous outside at the moment, allergies will suck if I go, so I'll just remain indoors for the while. Bed came early last night so 1. Jaiden would fall asleep and 2. He would wake up for his meeting/go to work.

Usually when I ask if he's working on a Monday and I get the "I don't know..I've got a conference call at 8.30." it means..."I'll wake up for the call then go back to sleep, so....no. No work." But he's not here. No, I know where he is...

I had some of those crazy dreams last night.
Dreams I wish I didn't have because all they did was stir unrest in me. Usually, I never remember my dreams, either. I'll recall fragments, small frames.
But he had a name in his phone labeled something unreadable. And I remember dialing it, and hearing the voice...but I can't say if it was male, or female.
It's a tad later in the day now and the dream has become more of a blur at this time. Shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment