Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Brain locked

I'm trying so hard to not think. Not question. Just let it be. My spurts of depressing are disheartening. I'm better than this. He doesn't care. Why should I, at all?
I found my old jourNal tonight. I sat and read the random entries. I'd written a letter to Jaiden too. Telling her she makes me happy. Telling her she would always have me. The same agony I had then, his absence, his fear. His not caring. Here it is again.
I found 1 entry of me begging myself to be good enough for him, for his love.
I've been vying for his love... For years. And I still don't have it. It's time I let go. Let go of someone who doesn't want me and will never. Someone I never had. Despite his letter, his "I want space to choose you. I need to know where I belong"...

Fact is, it was never me.
Surrendering is hard now.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment