Monday, September 12, 2011

Fucking happy as hell.

And scared to match. So I spent most of the day with Jaiden since Chris wasn't here. He didn't say where he was going nor did he bother to call and or text. So when I did, he said he was taking care of cardboard debris and garbage at his parents' house. Didn't say how long, what time or when he'd be back. That was 5 hours ago. Turns out, he's at his parents' sleeping. Ugh. Now when he gets here, despite me telling him he needs to shower before he comes back because of all the fucking cat hair, I KNOW he won't and I'll have to deal with myself and my kid being itchy.
ON the plus side, I just got a call, and I was officially hired. :)
I'm so pleased with myself. As scared as I am, I can't wait to start. On the downside, leaving my child with that sad excuse of a person. -.- FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment