Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tis the season

Not to be thinking so much but lately, amidst everything that I have been doing or getting accomplished, or trying to do or get accomplished, my head has been in the clouds about one subject and one subject alone. It's been driving me crazy because I know for the fact that the more I think about it, the more tense I get and at times, I think it's never going to happen, so then the frustration turns to anger and that anger is just empty and hindering.

And to top it off, when his mother texts and asks me a question, I reply back with a pretty CLEAR answer. And the.....UGH, she calls or texts CHRIS and asks the SAME question...as if my answer wasn't enough. And of course he doesn't know what the fuck is going on so half the time he gives a different answer, or just goes along with what she's saying to appease her for whatever the reason. It's so FUCKING annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment