Sunday, October 9, 2011

It was the slightest of wording

Maybe its the fact that everyone grows insignificant after a while. I'm no great communicator via text, phone call or the act that I have no car or money plays a strong part in seeking friends outside of my four walls. It's not that I don't care, but some people just don't like the gap that connection really puts. To..depend on a phone call, a text message, an email. Or even a letter in the mail. I used to be VERY good at penpal-ing. But technology had robbed many of that luxury. To enjoy putting pen to paper and speaking your mind, your heart. It no longer costs 35 cents to say hi to your friend in the next state because technology has created FREE long distance and unlimited texting, but who wants to sit on a phone all day long. I like the excitement of giving and receiving snail mail.

But ...ah, it's not worth going into.

No comments:

Post a Comment