Monday, April 23, 2012

Just for the moment

12.14.11
So after a firm...scolding, if you may, from my dear, Sharra via text, my head has wandered less and less about the "When?" question. Honest to God, she's been my fail safe time and time again. I can't count the times she's helped me chase after my head and lob it back on right for me, with me.
And it's true....I have stopped worrying. Why? One thing she said. "It isn't right, right now."
She's right beyond the simplicity of those words. And I'm sure I can argue that after so many years ..right now should have been years before and right now, is now or never. But I, in all honesty, agree that ...it's not fair to think that way. He's been kind, lately, been generous and ...better at understanding. I think our ties are better now than they've been in a long while.

04.23.12
But sometimes when you look at the good the bad always out weighs it or it just makes the bad that more obvious. It might just be ignorance on both sides. But it's just for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment