Monday, April 23, 2012

Damn it these updates

It seems like all the right words come at all the wrong times and once they do come, fate would have to erase whatever it is and leave no trace behind. I think the last thing I'd put that was yanked off the face of the virtual word was pertaining to Chris and his accident and now his injury (and the previous ones) and the lack of change.

4.22 update since god knows when I actually started this.
It's going on alike, a month and a half since Chris' injury and about a month or more after his accident. The truck has since been fixed and now we are JUST finding out he had injury from the accident on TOP of whatever injury he had to begin with.I know in my head how I feel. I strongly believe all this bullshit that we are dealing with now, is his own fault. Why? He didn't and NEVER bothered to go to the doctor whenever his back did hurt in the past. He's always complained about back pain over the numerous years I'd known him and begged him to see a chiropractor. But did he lay any heed to my words? No. Not then and still not now.

He never considered calling one for a consultation even. He just let the pain come and go as it has over the years.
Thinking about it from my point of view is, YOU HAVE INSURANCE. I DON'T ....fucking use it. I'd kill to have insurance. It saves me a small peace of mind. I felt a little bit better when I HAD insurance.
So he was on his way to work, with a hunch back of sorts because as anyone who's HAD a sciatic nerve injury KNOWS what to do. How long I'd been telling him what it was. he didn't listen. So while on his way to work (which he plans on denying when this comes up in the lawsuit his parents plan on pursuing), someone hits him. OH OH. AND. HIS drivers' license was expired. Now mind you, this accident happened in MARCH and his license had expired in JANUARY. So I'd been telling him it's a 30 minute driver there and back, 10 there, 10 inside, and 10 on the way back. Just go early. 2 months later of not listening and me stop talking, he lands the accident and a ticket for having an expired license. So he ended up with a court date which is tomorrow ..and guess what? He's NOT going.
This might be the most racist thing I'll ever write but it MUST be good to be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment